PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IN ITS ENTIRETY AS THE TERMS MAY HAVE CHANGED
Last updated on April 28, 2015
Information you provide
In the course of creating, using, and supporting your CloverTwo account certain information is required. We may collect, without limitation, the following information: name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and credit card information for billing purposes.
Whenever you or your CloverTwo account communicate with CloverTwo personnel or secure servers, information is collected. This may include sales, menu, inventory, financial, or usage data.
Information we collect from your use of our services
When using our services, we collect information, including the following:
• Device information: Any device used to perform actions with our services has a unique device ID which is recorded for each action performed. This information is stored for analytic, reporting and support purposes.
• Sales data: whenever a sale is performed through our services, the date and time of the sale is recorded, along with the contents of the sale, amount paid, and any other information necessary to complete the sale.
• Use information: we collect information about your use of our services, to include login times, any changes made to the software configuration, and the IP (Internet Protocol) addresses.
• Website visits: we collect information during your use of our websites. This may include but is not limited to IP address, pages visited, browser information, and operating system information.
• Cookies: cookies may be used to temporarily store information on your computer to help you better utilize our online services and for analytical purposes.
How we use the information we collect
We collect the aforementioned information in order to improve our services, better our support efforts and determine the most relevant technical notices, security alerts, and administrative messages to be posted.
We may also use your information to determine any trends and usage in connection to our services; to protect our rights; verify identity for the purpose of support or billing issues; to provide the appropriate authorities with requested data related to any reported illegal activity; and for any purposes already disclosed to you through other agreements related to our services.
We, or secure third-party services hired by CloverTwo, may store personal information in the Netherlands, the United States or other countries.
Disclosure of information to third parties
We may disclose your information to third parties who provide services to CloverTwo or our customers. We will only provide the information that is necessary for the third party to provide the services.
Law enforcement requests
CloverTwo will comply with all court orders requesting data or other information. CloverTwo may choose to turn over data without a court order as determined by CloverTwo on a case by case basis.
We enforce reasonable means, including administrative, technical, and physical security measures, to help protect your personal information from any outside or unauthorized access. However, we can not guarantee and are not liable if your information is accessed by an unauthorized party.